Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Special Requests

Even though I would like to claim them, some of my best shots aren't my ideas.  Many of my customers come in with ideas for shots.  Some have a specific plan while others have an idea in mind that we are able to take and run with.  I love it when they have an idea and tell me I can use it as inspiration for a unique memory for them.  Here are a few of those inspirational ideas:
 
Kyle is proudly serving our nation in Afghanistan.  Brandi brought in his boots for us to use in our surprise photo shoot for him.  While we were looking at his empty boots trying to decide how to use them, we realized the empty boots told the whole story.

This photo is an example of a not-so-perfect shot becoming perfect.  Who would want a picture of a child not looking at the camera.  I was getting ready to chop this picture from the final proofs when inspiration hit again.  I think it is perfect as she looks over to the words on the side.  Can't wait til her Daddy is home safe to say her evening prayers with her.

This spunky young lady and her Dad came in with Mom and her new little brother for a newborn shot.  Her Mom had seen a picture similar to this and asked.  I think it turned out precious.
And here he is....that sweet new baby brother of the dancing feet in the above picture. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment