Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sending Christmas love to Afghanistan

I've been sitting on these pictures for awhile.  Kyle is a Navy Corpsman currently serving in Afghanistan.  I was honored to shoot Kyle and Brandi's wedding awhile back.  When I found out they would be apart on Christmas because of Kyle's deployment, I wanted to do some, small something for them.  I contacted Brandi and we got together for this shoot.  Brandi and Kaylie along with Brandi's Mom (Kayla) showed up with a plate of Kayla's incredible homemade cookies.)  Oh, how yummy they were.  But anyway, back to the shoot for Kyle.  We shot for 3 hours and quickly went through the proofs.  We put the pics in a book and mailed them with hopes Kyle would get them for Christmas.  About a week before Christmas, Kyle's unit was moving and all mail was shut off so our Christmas surprise was put in a holding pattern.  I got word today, January 5th,  that Kyle finally got his Christmas present.  







No comments:

Post a Comment