Thursday, July 30, 2009

Williams Photo Shoot






I got to spend time with Crissy, Jerry, Cameron, Skylar, and Jenna (no sure if I spelled everyone right) last Sunday. We went to Battlefield Park in Prairie Grove to do a photo shoot of the kids. We did a few family shots first. It was a lot of fun because you could tell how much this kiddos love each other.


It was a hot day but everyone made the most of it. My lovely assistant, Matt, was close by to make sure I felt okay and to reflect light when we needed it for shadows. At the end of the session, I gave Jenna a big lollipop as a prop. I bet Crissy and Jerry were ready to whip my behind when they got home!
Here are a couple of pictures from the day. You can see more by clicking on the online photo gallery link at the top of the gomediafrenzy home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment