Friday, July 24, 2009

Dance Videos - DONE!!!

I am doing the dance of joy - ok not really because I would fall down in my current lupus state --- but figuratively, I am dancing.....THE DANCE RECITAL VIDEO IS FINISHED. I will duplicate them today and get them ready to mail. They should mail out on Monday morning!!!!!!!!!

If you are in a hurry for your dvd and would like to get it this weekend, text me at 930-0381 and we can make arrangements for you to get it before the mailout.

I appreciate all of you who have been sending up prayers, thoughts and good wishes during my lupus flare. I am going to do the daily prednisone (steroid) regimen for several weeks. Right now, I do not have to do the chemo (cytoxan) and solumedrol treatments I have done in the past. Hopefully the prednisone will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment